Hampshire Squash Rackets Association
Online League Management System 2019/2020
2020 Summer Section
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I enter the result of a match
1. Please remember that only the Home Team enters match results
2. Enter the
Accessing Admin. Area
1. Make sure you have the correct password for your club/section
2. Click on the 'Enter Administrators Area' from the LMS home page
3. Read the warning message and press 'Continue' if you are authorised to access this area for your club
4. Select your club from the drop-down list
5. Enter your password
6. Click 'Enter'.
for your Club
3. Click on the 'Enter Match Results' button
4. Select your match from the drop-down list and click 'Select'
5. Take note of the guidelines in blue
6. Use the drop-downs to enter the Player Names
7. Enter the match scores in the format shown in the example
8. Click 'Submit'
9. The Player Rankings should then be shown together with the calculated league points, make sure you believe that these are correct
10. Check and resolve any error messages shown (warnings are in blue, errors in red. You will not be able to post the entry while there are red error messages shown)
11. Click the 'Tick here ...' box
12. Click 'Submit'
13. If the entry has been accepted the Player and Score details will be cleared from the screen
14. Check the result from the League Tables
15. Refer to the other FAQ's in this section where necessary
[View all FAQ's]